Tuesday 16 December 2014

Kim Kardashian defends CROPPING daughter North West out of latest selfie: "I was feeling my look!"

Selfie queen Kim Kardashian has hit Twitter to defend her decision to cut daughter North West out of her latest picture.

The 34-year-old star faced a barrage of comments from fans after she edited the snap, with one saying: "Are you seriously that narcissistic and VAIN? You crop out your own child so everyone can focus more on you? Ick... Pathetic."
Another wrote: "Just because you be looking all cute doesn't mean you gotta crop your daughter out of the picture."

But last night Kim responded, sharing: "Wait is this really news that I posted a selfie & cropped my daughter out? LOL.

"Her eyes were closed and I was feeling my look! Can I live?!?!"

Kim was taking the one-year-old to Disney On Ice at the time with her cousins Mason and Penelope Disick, when she decided to crop her out of the picture.
During the evening she shared a number of snaps of the children on Instagram, but clearly couldn't resist going solo on one of the images.
In it the dark-haired beauty is showing off her patented pout while her little girl's cheek just about makes an appearance.
But users of the photo sharing site were quick to blast Mrs Kanye West, pointing out that she might have got a little too far this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment