Thursday 25 December 2014

"I want my son to start laughing again': Melissa Rivers shares heartbreaking Christmas wish.

Melissa Rivers isn’t asking for much this Christmas.
The television host just wants her teenage son Cooper to be able to move past the tragic death of his grandmother, and her mother, Joan Rivers.

Melissa was seen leaving Craig’s restaurant in West Hollywood on Tuesday and was asked what she wants for the holiday.

‘My Christmas wish is that my son starts laughing again,’ the 46-year-old said of her only child, 14.
After her heartbreaking admission, she added a more positive message.
‘I want everyone to have a great New Year and a very merry Christmas,’ Melissa said. ‘I think everything’s going to be all good in the next year.’

Don't worry Melissa,  I am sure Santa has your list.




No comments:

Post a Comment