Tuesday 16 December 2014

Bill Cosby’s Wife Defends her Husband of 50 years.


Since the messy rape allegations against him cropped up several weeks ago, legendary comedic actor Bill Cosby has chosen to be silent over the damning scandal.

However, he wife of 50 years Camille Cosby, has finally broken her silence and has defended her husband over the scandalous sexual assault allegations.
In a statement released, Camille said:
‘I met my husband, Bill Cosby, in 1963, and we were married in 1964. The man I met, and fell in love with, and whom I continue to love, is the man you all knew through his work,”He is a kind man, a generous man, a funny man, and a wonderful husband, father and friend. He is the man you thought you knew.
‘A different man has been portrayed in the media over the last two months. It is the portrait of a man I do not know. There appears to be no vetting of my husband’s accusers before stories are published or aired. An accusation is published, and immediately goes viral.
We all followed the story of the article in the “Rolling Stone” concerning allegations of rape at the University of Virginia. The story was heart-breaking but ultimately appears to be proved to be untrue.Many in the media were quick to link that story to stories about my husband.Many in the media were quick to link that story to stories about my husband – until that story unwound.
None of us will ever want to be in the position of attacking a victim. But the question should be asked – who is the victim?’

No comments:

Post a Comment