Tuesday 30 December 2014

Khloe Kardashian just want to be alone, after breaking up with French Montana. After Lamar Odom Split

Too much, too soon. Khloe Kardashian opened up about her relationship with French Montana during the Dec. 28 episode of Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons, telling her sister and Scott Disick that she now realizes she rushed into the romance a little quickly after her split from estranged husband Lamar Odom.


"It's nothing against French. I just think I don't want a boyfriend," she explained. "I jumped into something because I was just, like, lonely and destructive. But now I'm like, I just want to be alone."
"You need some time," Disick told her. "You gotta grieve your old marriage."

"I gotta grieve," she agreed. "I'm still married." (The 30-year-old reality star filed for divorce from Odom back in December 2013 but has yet to finalize the split.)

She posted this post on her Instagram page.




No comments:

Post a Comment