Saturday 3 January 2015

Man Born With Two Penises Releases Memoir Titled ‘Double Header’ (Pictures)

A man who claims he was born with two fully functional 10-inch penises has written a ‘tell-all’ memoir about living with the rare medical condition, known as Diphallia, or penis duplication.

The NSFW memoir is called Double Header: My Life With Two Penises.
A year ago, the bisexual man, who calls himself DoubleD**kDude (DDD) started a thread on Reddit with the immortal line: ‘I am the guy with two penises’.
Underneath he wrote, “FAQ: Both are 100% functional. What I was born with is called Diphallia. I did NOT absorb a twin. It’s not genetic or inherited. I am bisexual and in a committed relationship with a man and a woman, but have permission to stray only with James Franco… wherever he is. :)
And he included photographic evidence as proof of his weird anatomy.
viewers discretion is advised. 




No comments:

Post a Comment