Sunday 26 October 2014

T.I.'s Wife Tiny Confirms Her New Eye Color Is Permanent.

So many people are into wearing colored contacts but singer, songwriter and reality tv star Tiny, has now taken it a step further by making her eye color change permanent.
The fame mother has been facing speculation after pictures of her new eye color surfaced all over the internet, but she isn’t worried about a thing, as she recently confirmed it on her Instagram
Even though she deleted the post shortly after, Tiny gave a thank you to her doctor for a successful surgery. The caption
I permanently changed my eye color with Brightocular and loving it! Thank you Dr. Montasser Menif for the amazing experienceand for making my dream come true. I hated wearing contacts just for the color and it made my vision blurry. Blessed to say my vision isperfect after my ice-gray implants.
Special thanks to #Spencer Vessa for all that you’ve done to make the process happen. You’re amazing and thank you #faiza for yourexceptional customer service

Ice-gray hmmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment