Thursday 30 October 2014

Daddy Freeze cool fm's OAP Responds To Wife Dumping Allegations

Cool FM 96.9 OAP Daddy Freeze is said to be among celebrities  having major marriage problems.

According to magazine Yes International, the popular OAP (real name Ifedayo Olarinde) has abandoned his wife Ope and his two children for an older woman who is based in Port Harcourt.
Pulse.ng on October 28, 2014 reached out to Freeze (who has been an OAP since 2001) to get his statement concerning the stories circulating the web about him ditching his wife. This is what the University of Ibadan sociology graduate had to say

"Unfortunately I don't discuss my family issues, I never ever give interviews concerning my family. Anything else I'd oblige but not my family. Let the press feed whatever they want to, it's up to them it's their choice okay"

As stories concerning the OAP's marriage continue to spin out of control, Daddy Freeze would rather keep family business private.

No comments:

Post a Comment