Monday 2 February 2015

This woman has refused to smile for forty years, because she doesn’t want wrinkles.

Tess Christian is 50-years-old and claims she hasn’t smiled for nearly 40 years – because she wants to avoid wrinkles.
Despite having a GSOH, Tess says she’s made a conscious decision not to smile, calling it her natural alternative to Botox.

‘I don’t have wrinkles because I have trained myself to control my facial muscles,’ Tess told MailOnline, adding ‘Everyone asks if I’ve had Botox, but I haven’t, and I know that it’s thanks to the fact I haven’t laughed or smiled since I was a teenager. My dedication has paid off, I don’t have a single line on my face.’
This comes after Kim Kardashian’s konfession last month that she doesn’t often smile in selfies because she’s worried about wrinkles (we’re presuming the same goes for Kanye).

No comments:

Post a Comment